AndiCar is a free and open source car management software for Android powered devices. It is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.
- work with multiple cars, drivers, currencies, measurement units, etc.
- recording of business / personal mileages, refuels or other expenses
- multiple expense categories for accurate calculation of the mileage cost
- GPS tracking with automatic trip recording based on the GPS data
- Tasks, To-Do List, Alerts based on time, mileage or both
- statistics (avg./last fuel efficiency in MPG or l/100km, TCO, mileage expense in $/100 km or mi)
- all records can be exported as csv or html file and can be send as email attachments or upload to Google Docs / Dropbox (if Docs / Dropbox client are installed)
- database backup and restore to/from the SDCARD
- configurable main screen
Available AddOns at this moment:
- automatic (scheduled) database backup
- secure database backup (automatically send the backup to a specified email address).
- user configurable templates for easy data entry
- Bluetooth connection detector. Automatically launch the GPS Track Controller when a Bluetooth connection with a car is created; require Android 2+
AndiCar has been granted the Famous Software Award!
See the interview on FamousWhy.com